Internet marketing

SKnox

Internet marketing

Post by SKnox » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:54 am

I'm I old school or online marketing is shit? The online marketing makes us sit more in front of our computers and phones, instead of reading newspapers.

Mannsean

Re: Internet marketing

Post by Mannsean » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:11 pm

If you had had a business, you wouldn't say this. Online marketing is a tool to promote everything. We live in a consumerist world.

IamSlater

Post by IamSlater » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:33 pm

Man, you choose what you see on this shit, as you say. Marketing doesn't make you addicted to the phone either, it's your problem. Personally, I wisely choose which YouTube channel to subscribe to and which book to read next. I don't have time for all the things in this world, not even to promote my online business. I have an internet marketing san diego that prepares content for social media to get you to buy my product. My online bike business is doing well now, due to the growth of the users online. One of them is you, but man, don't blame marketing for your choices.

Mannsean

Post by Mannsean » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:15 pm

IamSlater wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:33 pm
Man, you choose what you see on this shit, as you say. Marketing doesn't make you addicted to the phone either, it's your problem. Personally, I wisely choose which YouTube channel to subscribe to and which book to read next. I don't have time for all the things in this world, not even to promote my online business. I have an internet marketing san diego that prepares content for social media to get you to buy my product. My online bike business is doing well now, due to the growth of the users online. One of them is you, but man, don't blame marketing for your choices.
Good point of view!

LeTTo

Post by LeTTo » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:18 pm

You can use webinars for online marketing, try livewebinar, it has a lot of tools you can use, look at this one https://www.livewebinar.com/features/live-streaming. It's really useful