I need advice

Reese

I need advice

Post by Reese » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:22 am

I live in California but play WoW on a German server. I need to enter my mobile number in order to verify my account but I don't have a German phone number. How can I get a phone number for verification on this site?

Jahhem

Re: I need advice

Post by Jahhem » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:43 am

I have never played on foreign servers, but I'm sure that it would be difficult without good VPN. I think that if you need a foreign phone number to confirm that you are a real person and don't have multiple accounts, then you can use this site https://sms-man.com/ . I found here a service for renting or buying a phone number from any provider, including foreign phone numbers. I think that the price here isn't high, given the conditions and services they provide.

Gabbyss

Post by Gabbyss » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:38 am

You wrote a very helpful post that helped me find a good solution. I think it might be useful for other users of this forum as well. I want to thank you for distorting that you need to keep helping people!

Alex23

Post by Alex23 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:15 am

Hello. Recently there was a problem with android apps. I could not download the required applications. But thanks to https://google-play.pissedconsumer.com/ ... rvice.html everything was solved quickly. The support service explained to me how I need to set up the phone. Now that's it. works. I'm happy.

SKnox

Post by SKnox » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:34 am

I never played in this kind of services but, you can try and search a phone number by the country code and area code of the server where you are playing. I think this can help. But on what German server you are playing? And why you want to play there, because there are a lot of good US servers, and I don't see a point to complicate so much? By the way, what's your nickname in the game, maybe we can play together once. Hope my message will help you find a phone number. Good luck, and have a nice one.

Mannsean

Post by Mannsean » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:06 pm

SKnox wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:34 am
I never played in this kind of services but, you can try and search a phone number by the country code and area code of the server where you are playing. I think this can help. But on what German server you are playing? And why you want to play there, because there are a lot of good US servers, and I don't see a point to complicate so much? By the way, what's your nickname in the game, maybe we can play together once. Hope my message will help you find a phone number. Good luck, and have a nice one.
Thanks for the info.