With the popularity of various beauty-related fashions, many people begin to notice the beauty of wigs. Beautiful and fashionable wigs will undoubtedly make people look more beautiful.
2021 is coming! Do you want to make yourself look better? Do you want to be the focus of the crowd? Don’t you still know which wig to choose?
613 represents the color number of blonde.Our 613 lace front wig is a combination of real human hair and then tied to the top of Swiss lace. There are also wigs of other businesses that are made of a combination of human hair and chemical fiber. Its coverage is from ear to earwig. Our 613 lace front wigs have been pre-plucked, so that the hair on the forehead will be thinner, making the hairline look more realistic.
Hairtypes of 613 blonde lace wigs
The standard lace size of the 613 lace front wig are 13x4 inches and 13x6 inches, which are also the most popular hairstyle sizes. The 613 lace front 99j bundles with closure has a 4-inch lace on the forehead, which can cover the entire head well, making your hair look more natural, and there is no need to worry about the embarrassment caused by the wig's edge leaking out.
At present, the textures of the blonde lace front wig includes straight hair, body wave hair, and natural wave hair. Besides, currently, only 13*4 wig sizes provide natural waves. The best sellers now are straight hair and body wave hair. Natural wave hair is smaller and denser than body wave hair.
The specific product types can be seen in the picture below:
The Feature of 613 blonde lace wigs
Since the blonde lace front wig covers a large area, you can comb your hair into any style you like. It can be combed into a side hairstyle, a middle hairstyle, or any part of the hairstyle. You can even comb your hair into a high ponytail.
At the same time, the blonde lace front wig has strong softness and breathability and has a long service life, which can bring you a good wearing feeling.
The 613 lace frontal closure can suit many skin tones, and it is one of the most popular wigs now. People of all skin tones can wear this wig because there is a transparent lace on the front of the 613 wigs, which can blend well with various skin tones. If your skin tone is fairer, 613 wigs can make you look more fair and beautiful, which is undoubtedly the icing on the cake. If your skin tone is darker, this wig will brighten your skin tone and bring good visual effects.
In short, this 613 wig will never go wrong when worn on the head, and it will be a bonus for anyone who wears it. If you want to be the most dazzling and fashionable person in the crowd, then you must not miss the 613 blonde lace front wig.
How to wash the 613 lace front wig?
1. Gently comb the wig with a wide-tooth comb. Separate the curled part of the ombre wigs with your fingers to avoid damage to the hair with a comb and keep it in a good shape.
2. Pour cold water into a basin or container to ensure that the water is of good quality, and mix it with sulfate-free shampoo or soapy water. Soak your wig in the water solution for 15 minutes.
3. Make sure to start scrubbing the wig with your hands after getting soaked, and slowly comb the wig with your fingers.
Put some shampoo on the toothbrush and scrub the burgendy wig in good circular motions along the front of the lace.
The toothbrush can scrub small parts, and it is enough to clean the wig and show a good scrub effect, which is gentler for lace.
4. Wrap the wig with a towel and pat dry. Don't twist or rub, it will restrain the wig.
5. Place the fake on the wig shelf and air dry. If you are in a hurry to wear a wig, you can pat the towel dry, place it on the model's head or on the wig shelf, and then use a dryer to dry the water. Remember not to use too high a temperature to avoid damage to the wig.
1 post • Page 1 of 1