Uplifting story about guild heroic progression

RileyDylan

Uplifting story about guild heroic progression

Post by RileyDylan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:49 am

Recently my guild has been progressing through Castle Nathria on heroic and today we managed to beat Artificer after many wipes. Our guild has some pretty solid players and some players who could probably use some more practice. One of these players is our druid we'll call him Toby.

Toby is a great player but was born with a developmental disability that causes him to hyperfocus on healing and get hit by a lot of mechanics because of it. This was causing anguish for the members who were really trying to get the boss down only to lose on 0-5%. However the guild is full of very patient people who were willing to work with him to help calling out traps and lasers so that he could survive longer. In the end we managed to finish after about 20 wipes with Toby only getting caught in one trap and never tanking enough lasers to die. We were all so proud of him and he seemed happier than I've ever seen him before. This really reinforces what I love about this game, creating memories with friends that will last a lifetime! Keep it up Toby!