Marketing Ideas for Contest Promotion

rominause

Marketing Ideas for Contest Promotion

Post by rominause » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:24 pm

ost to deal sites - People love free stuff, some more than others. The people who really love a good deal tend to frequent deal sites and forums. There’s almost always a sweepstake/contest forum section where you can add your contest into the mix.

I’ve seen contests in which 90% of traffic is driven from these types of sites – alright, they aren’t always the most qualified leads, but if you want quantity over quality, this is a sound strategy. Start of submitting to Slickdeals and go from there. This can be a great form of restaurant marketing.

Hashtag-ify your contest - Adding a relevant (and unique) hashtag to your contest helps you keep track of entries and makes them easy to scan through and organize. Besides, they’re just plain fun.

Make contests super sharable - This means adding “share this contest” buttons if you have an entry form on a website, or simply encouraging social sharing in general. The more people who know about your contest, the merrier (for you anyway)! Need more ideas for Facebook? Download our free guide here at Huntcore!

Jdynqq

Re: Marketing Ideas for Contest Promotion

Post by Jdynqq » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:53 pm

Thanks for article!

Jdynqq

Re: Marketing Ideas for Contest Promotion

Post by Jdynqq » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:55 pm

Everyone is doing well day and night, I recently started to study the field of entrepreneurship and therefore I do not have much experience, but I have a lot of smart ideas. First a friend recommended something and I did it. Only one thing besides. Data analysis. Data processing. But I needed help at wow saas. I did not understand at all what was going to be discussed, but I entrusted my business to them and for good reason. I started to learn more about this area after reading their article and can now complete my business plan. I will most likely continue to use their help in my business.