- Flex difficulty not recognized.
- Heroic difficulty is not recognized for Blackfuse, Paragons and Garrosh.
- Immerseus kill detection was updated to no longer consider damage events with overkill to be boss deaths.
- Instead, Immerseus turning friendly can now signal encounter success.
- Validation was implemented for Immerseus based on Corruption removed; the threshold is set at 90 corruption.
- Iron Juggernaut fights should no longer timeout during the siege phases.
- Heroic Sha of Pride fights should no longer timeout when the logger is banished.
- Galakras fights should no longer be marked heroic when they are not.
- Heroic Norushen kills should now be recognized as such. (Note: kills only, HP-based detection)
- Update Spoils of Pandaria detection -- stout crates are worth 3 energy, not 4 as previously thought.
- Improved Spoils of Pandaria success condition.
- Added heroic difficulty detection for:
- The Fallen Protectors
- Sha of Pride
- Iron Juggernaut
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- General Nazgrim
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Thok the Bloodthirsty.
- Improved Immerseus death detection.
- Updated Throne of Thunder validation for 20% nerf.
Wed 18/9 15:30
- Updated Spoils of Pandaria success condition.
Tue 17/9 20:45
- Updated Immerseus kill condition.
- Updated Norushen fight boundary detection.
- Updated Galakras fight boundary detection.
- Identification added for all encounters in Siege of Orgrimmar.
Existing reports are updated when first visited. We will recrawl them all when detection is more complete.