Left guild now in another..

skillywilly

Left guild now in another..

Post by skillywilly » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:41 am

ok so i was in the guild: The Undying on area52 us and i left few days ago and now im in: Revoke Sanity can anyone tell me what to do to get this guild registered so i can record like before? does anything need to be put in by you guys?
please help me get started> Im not sure if they have one allready linked to Revoke Sanity and thats why i get denied. However i edited the guild info grom theundying to revoke sanity BUT i dont see any one listed as a raider or any names around my calendar options

Legalad

Re: Left guild now in another..

Post by Legalad » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your post. I will ask Maihem to check it out for you.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi Skillywilly,

You can try using the new Battle.net based guild system, if you follow the steps on http://worldoflogs.com/help/tutorial/ho ... unt-on-wol, you can upload to any guild your characters is in.

The old one was too complex to use with all the approval stuff, the new one has none of this, just login, refresh character list and it's done.

Let me know if you further questions.

skillywilly

Post by skillywilly » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:02 am

i did that linked it to battle net.. i been uploadign stuff all day and when i click client.. i then open it and the middle box open a file has nothing to find..its not there but i know i recorded stuff ingame. i dont know how to get the wow logs to come up

Maihem
Site Admin

Post by Maihem » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:53 pm

Please verify the "Logs directory" setting. It should be set to <WoW folder>\Logs, i.e. C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Logs for example. Use the Find/Test and save button under Edit > Preferences to check the logs dir setting.