Maplestory M Experimental Accession

Sletrry

Maplestory M Experimental Accession

Post by Sletrry » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:44 am

Thus, Maple Mobile Mesos adjusting harm cap harm to lower cap for certain fast hitters who are not necessarely bossing is needed. There are factors such as% skills, number of hits, role-play and buffing advantages which could be either attack, defense, avert, etc., to take in consideration to correct damage cap.

Obviously, Nexon can do this job with test server by using same financing of all characters. Taking capital of a personality who will cope cap the oldest (excluding Zero), test harm and then repairing damage cap. Afterward, balancing !

A revamp which is to alter Floor 50 and place Dorothy outside of the dungeon and should be in a separate room. A room which we could defeat her in party!! Or trip. So they can match with my proposal in preceding paragraph. We can even reducing other end-game boss HP and/or diminishing the timer and/or make them more challenging to defeat.

And get rid of% HP damage. About% HP harm system... this needs a rework. We must make defense, accuracy and avoidability more usefull. I am aware there is a system similar for challenging magnus. I notice by financing my Hero further along with the number of times I attempt him, I recognize the%HP harm he deals on me with rush or spin seems LOWER!!

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !