Looking for Maplestory M Mesos Batting Tips

Sletrry

Looking for Maplestory M Mesos Batting Tips

Post by Sletrry » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:33 am

I arrived back, paradoxically, during the 10th anniversary of maplestory m [didn't know til I found MaplestoryM Mesos ] and also have played for the past week getting my Priest to level 103 Bishop as well as making a pirate to 30 and canning him before getting an Avenger and Xenon into 30.

After I ceased being overwhelmed I want to plan some things out but the main maplestory issue is that most guides for older content, for instance Bishops, do not exist and so I must forge forward with math and intuition.

My queries are as follows. -How many skill points as a Bishop do I buy for Job. -Are there any conditions for SP or AP previous level 200. -How can Hyper maplestory Skills work? -Is there an AP cap at 999? [My Bishop includes a lot of LUK from before the modifications because of armor requirements and I'm considering an AP reset scroll].

-If you project respec is AP/SP Reset if? -How can maplestory Novels work now? -Should maxing all 4th job abilities is possible and there is extra SP, can I place them in to 2nd or even 3rd Jobs?My friend Answer are as follows.You have enough skill points to max ALL your abilities in 4th project so 255.

I am not so certain what you mean by special conditions but besides the fact that you stop getting SP as you continue to acquire 5 AP every level, then no, there is not. Hyper maplestory Skills are unlocked at lvl 140 and they provide passive stat boosts.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !

dibiya

Re: Looking for Maplestory M Mesos Batting Tips

Post by dibiya » Thu May 23, 2019 9:04 am

I was a regular player of the game. It is nice to see the latest version of the game troubleshooting printer problems. I think this level is easier and comfortable than at any other level. Try to share more such topics. Good to see the blog.