Maplestory 2 Big bang along with your opinon

Sletrry

Maplestory 2 Big bang along with your opinon

Post by Sletrry » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:58 am

Before joining Maplestory2 Mesos Leaf Council, I once suggested to adjust damage cap so quickly hitters deal a cap of 50M while many classes will have a higher damage cap and this alternative could give more money to Nexon since certain players could return after seeing this kind of balance. But I also realize this is still pay2win due to this current potential system.

So my suggestion isn't good finally. Additionally, I saw a guy, I think that it had been AKradian, he proposed to give every courses a DPS cap which is the worst idea in my own view, because particular ppl could just take a slow hitter and have numerous support skills and aren't meant to be bossing.

So, adjusting harm cap damage to reduce cap for certain quick hitters that are not necessarely bossing is required. There are factors such as% skills, number of hits, role-play and buffing advantages which can be either attack, defense, avert, etc., to take in consideration to correct damage cap. Obviously, Nexon can do that job with test server by using same financing of all characters. Taking funds of a personality who can deal cap the oldest (excluding Zero), test damage and then fixing damage cap. Then, balancing !

A revamp which is to modify Floor 50 and place Dorothy outside of this dungeon and should be in another room. An area which we could defeat her in party!! Or trip. So they can match with my suggestion in previous paragraph. We can also reducing other end-game boss HP and/or diminishing the timer or make them more challenging to conquer.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !

Anna2N

Re: Maplestory 2 Big bang along with your opinon

Post by Anna2N » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:41 pm

Frankly, I'm an avid gambler and used to constantly play computer games. But my life has changed dramatically since I found a site with cool Android APK games. I can choose any game I like and download it for free. I am sure that gamers will find on this resource a lot of interesting things.

dibiya

Re: Maplestory 2 Big bang along with your opinon

Post by dibiya » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:25 pm

I have gone through the blog and came to know about the latest version of the game real estate image editing services. I could know about the methods to play the game. Try to share more such as topics and details.