Are you fixing the issue in your printer while playing world of logs?

emmajonesus

Are you fixing the issue in your printer while playing world of logs?

Post by emmajonesus » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:03 pm

How to get Epson printer online

1. Turn OFF your Epson printer and then turn it back ON again.
2. Press WINDOWS + l > open SETTINGS > click on DEVICES.
3. Now click on DEVICES AND PRINTER.
4. Right-click Epson printer icon and choose to SEE WHAT’S PRINTING option.
5. Cross-check if the option has check-mark, if yes removes it by clicking on the SEE WHAT’S PRINTING option.
6. Now click on the printer.
6. And unchecked the option “PAUSE PRINTING” AND “USE DIFFERENT PRINTER”.

Note: If you only see a grey icon & there’s no green check-mark on SEE WHAT IS PRINTING option then just right-click your printer icon and click on “SET AS DEFAULT PRINTER” option. After that right-click it and click “SEE WHAT’S PRINTING“.

Mannsean

Re: Are you fixing the issue in your printer while playing world of logs?

Post by Mannsean » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:15 pm

Awesome information, thanks

SKnox

Post by SKnox » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:16 pm

I try not to fix any issues in my printer by myself, as I use it for my job, and a small issue can lead to tremendous problems. I don't know what do you use your printer for, but in my case, it must function perfectly as I use it for my job. The printer I use is destined for architects, and it is necessary to be able to carry out my activity. In addition, I never had any problems with my printer. When I decided to buy a printer, I knew that I must take care to get a high-quality one. Thankfully I stumbled on this site mouse-box.com, where I found the best printers for architects.

Mannsean

Post by Mannsean » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:17 pm

SKnox wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:16 pm
I try not to fix any issues in my printer by myself, as I use it for my job, and a small issue can lead to tremendous problems. I don't know what do you use your printer for, but in my case, it must function perfectly as I use it for my job. The printer I use is destined for architects, and it is necessary to be able to carry out my activity. In addition, I never had any problems with my printer. When I decided to buy a printer, I knew that I must take care to get a high-quality one. Thankfully I stumbled on this site mouse-box.com, where I found the best printers for architects.
I would also agree that in some cases small issue can lead to tremendous problems in case you try to solve them by yourself.