Wrath of the Lich King

Daycare

Wrath of the Lich King

Post by Daycare » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:10 pm

Hello warriors!

I want to play on the version of the game Wrath of the Lich King, can someone advise me some good pirate server?

Thanks in advance.

https://www.luxpng.com/

Lawmalsh

Re: Wrath of the Lich King

Post by Lawmalsh » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Is WoW legit in 2020? Who knows!)) what's happening on private servers?

Mannsean

Post by Mannsean » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:43 pm

I can tell you without any doubts that private servers can be good for pve, but absolutely opposite for pvp. warmane.com is good for worlk, icecrown server with 12,000 online players daily. Wowcircle is good for cataclysm and wotlk. freakz-wow for legion content. Anyways all of them have bugs. Only one remains to play forgot the name and it's tbc content, yeap this one more or less respect. But now in 2020 there are so many other googd games, forget this crap. Play rocket league trading and enjoy with other people this fun game that has a lot of items for very low prices to be one and only cool looking guy in your team, plus advancing stuff that will make you even better.!

IamSlater

Post by IamSlater » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:29 pm

Mannsean wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:43 pm
I can tell you without any doubts that private servers can be good for pve, but absolutely opposite for pvp. warmane.com is good for worlk, icecrown server with 12,000 online players daily. Wowcircle is good for cataclysm and wotlk. freakz-wow for legion content. Anyways all of them have bugs. Only one remains to play forgot the name and it's tbc content, yeap this one more or less respect. But now in 2020 there are so many other googd games, forget this crap. Play rocket league trading and enjoy with other people this fun game that has a lot of items for very low prices to be one and only cool looking guy in your team, plus advancing stuff that will make you even better.!

Agree, World of Warcraft is dead, and pirate servers are not worthy to waste time and efforts. Will try this rocket league and after some days will purchase some new stuff. Thank you. Rocket League - here we go!