How long into a relationship should you say I love you?

OliviaK

How long into a relationship should you say I love you?

Post by OliviaK » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:25 pm

The question of when to say “I love you” in a relationship is a contentious one. In the many conversations I've had on the topic, the consensus seems to be that three months in is the sweet spot. But that feels like a lifetime to me. In all my serious relationships, the L-word was dropped closer to three weeks.

claire12

Re: How long into a relationship should you say I love you?

Post by claire12 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Hello! You know, I strongly advise you to find a boyfriend online, I just think you should find someone real, for example on this https://www.meetmilfy.com/, it's much better than using some other services. There are so many beautiful, smart and sexy boys and I'm sure that you will find your love there.

Robin Honk

Post by Robin Honk » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:33 pm

If I were you, I would not worry, but rather act and start Dating girls on the Internet. Now this is quite real and your personal life will change a lot believe me www.dailyhawker.com/dating/how-to-get-a ... -to-write/ There are a lot of cute girls who are also looking for guys and you can quite work out with anyone. I am sure that you can easily find a nice friend on the Internet with the help of such sites.

nickdark

Post by nickdark » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:00 pm

I think there is no right time when you can say that you love your boyfriend or girlfriend because it depends on the person. I met a guy on this site and I realized that I love him after a month of dating.