[CLOSED] Question regarding combat log distances

Drisdane

[CLOSED] Question regarding combat log distances

Post by Drisdane » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 am

Ok, maybe there is a thread about this somewhere, but I didn't see it, so my question is this:

For example, on a fight like the Conclave of wind, I am on the wind platform when I am running my logs. Is there a way to expand the maximum range of my logs so that it will include all of the people on the other 2 platforms?

Thanks!

Maihem
Site Admin

Re: Question regarding combat log distances

Post by Maihem » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 pm

The limited range of the WoW combat log is a known issue. I am not aware of a way to increase the range (as it's probably a server-side setting). The only real fix is for Blizzard to increase the log range.

ArcaneMagus

Post by ArcaneMagus » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Since one of the burning crusade patches (2.4 I think), the combat log range has been set to the maximum allowed by the server, 200 yd, by default for everyone. So the only thing you can do with the commands that change the range is decrease it...

Drisdane

Post by Drisdane » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Figured that there wasn't an actual fix, but thank you for the info.

xigohadi

Re: [CLOSED] Question regarding combat log distances

Post by xigohadi » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:50 am

Combat has log distance over the formation it needs to have some question on it that was good to read among all. I have to get some more data that so I read australian-writings.org this needs to get some fiction of the level that works over these communities to has on it.