The Truth About Online Business

doberso

The Truth About Online Business

Post by doberso » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:35 am

Yea right.... there's no chance in hell that this Pat Flynn guy is making $75,000+ a month on the internet.

I thought this to myself as I scrolled through his income reports, one after another.

My mouth literally hung open in disbelief as I read over his content.

Not only was he telling me about the money he made, but he was explaining HOW he made it.

One income report after another, my heart began to race.

I can do this, I've spent the last 7 years as an internet marketer and I teach this stuff at the college level.

...I'm gonna beat this dude at his own game.

This is what I was thinking as I was sitting in a cubicle at work getting angry/motivated at the same time.

8-10 hours a day

That's the amount of time every weekday I was stuck hunched over my computer like a prisoner.

Truth is, my job wasn't terrible.

Good pay, good benefits, good coworkers....

But I was SO TIRED of taking orders from other people.

I wanted to build something of my own.

Something I could be really proud of.

But most of all, I wanted to work from home without having to sit through rush hour traffic every day.

Seriously, I lived in Chicago and was driving to the burbs for my job every day.

Each trip was a minimum of one hour.

My commute was the bane of my existence.

(Who doesn't despise commuting, right?)

hojoos

Re: The Truth About Online Business

Post by hojoos » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:04 pm

Yes, I completely agree with this. It only looks that online business is very easy to handle. In reality, it needs a huge amount of time and finances. If you do not use proper marketing strategies, nobody will ever learn about your offers. You have to offer creative content to the users to make them return again to your site. The first thing to do is to buy backlinks online. You can do it yourself or engage experts like NextLeadLinks agency.

Bu1falo

Post by Bu1falo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:12 am

You need time and proper management if you want to make it. A bit of luck, also, is needed.

Whiteleg

Post by Whiteleg » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:35 am

Online business, offline business... what's the difference? Running every business is a hell of a job. Being a boss means you can't take a day off when you want it. For example, I had a lot of problems when I opened my own pub. At first, there were a lot of issues with collecting all permits and documents, then it turned out that finding good employees is hard too. And then I realized that I need a proper schedule for them. I've found this https://tracktime24.com/Free-Employee-Schedule-Template one and it helped. Then it turned out that I need to buy stuff for kitchen, booze, new chairs almost every day. I'm tired. Thinking about selling it and run into the woods, lol.

Koja

Post by Koja » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:10 pm

There's a tone of advice on how to promote business but it seams that majority concerned only with black-hat methods even when it comes to content marketing. The easiest way to do it for the lowest price is to create YouTube Chanel and promote it using white-hat methods as well. Basicalyy it all could be summed up by use the correct titles and tags. Here's a free tool for this https://backlinkvalidator.com/tools/you ... _tools.php

scottabraham

Post by scottabraham » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:11 am

You need be a professional in your field to earn that much money either online or offline. Nowadays most business go online to meet the challenges of time and helping with this transferring process may bring income to those who know the rules of online market. See theessayservice to make sure you didn't miss anything.

Florahwilliams

Post by Florahwilliams » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:41 am

Custom article review writing help services are essential as they have become very popular for those in need of business article review writing services since most of them seek Article Review Writing Services.