Uploader still stuck at 0%

g3rmb0y

Uploader still stuck at 0%

Post by g3rmb0y » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:58 am

Hi, I have a 228mb file that I'd like to upload from last nights raid but each time the upload gets stuck at 0%. I have verified account settings and log location.

I am on Windows 8.1
I have downloaded the latest Battlenet authenticated client

Any suggestions?

Miles
Site Admin

Re: Uploader still stuck at 0%

Post by Miles » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Could you zip and upload it somewhere and send us a link? I'll see if I can reproduce this issue on our end.

business ideology

Re: Uploader still stuck at 0%

Post by business ideology » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:42 am

Give yourself moments to enjoy life more often than not and set in place some dreams better themselves at some point. A quarter or so will give enough moments to implement a lot of changes to locate a to look and feel better approximately yourself. After two months you should feel refreshed and better clear-minded. Retail center the point from this step for the strategy can be to allow you to ultimately feel better and watch things within the different lgt. urban shopping
First at all wood you can check out home enchancment store lacking ever leaving your residence? It’s valid. These days you can buy practically anything from enjoyment of your current home…including kitchen appliances. home improvement blog
One for the really nice aspects of the online home improvement 123 store is normally that you’ll be prepared to compare things that include warranties, values, features, and discounts and never have to drive or possibly walk to varied stores. Do not forget to also look into cancellation/return insurance coverage and supply and treatment costs. home improvement diary