What sport is the best for betting?

Ernestto

What sport is the best for betting?

Post by Ernestto » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:14 pm

What sport is the best for betting? I want to try this type of income.

Fommery

Re: What sport is the best for betting?

Post by Fommery » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:34 pm

Hi. Difficult question. In general you can choose any popular sport game. It can be for example football, basketball, hockey, tennis, volleyball and so on. As I know such sites like soccabet provide possibilities to bet on almost any sport you need! Good luck!

Glander

Post by Glander » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:07 pm

It's a difficult question but you can make a search on google and find the best one for you!

CarolinaH

Post by CarolinaH » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Oh, I don't know what is the best platform for making a bet, but I'm sure you could find the best one just searching it on google. Anyway my advice for you will be not to bet anyway, this type of gambling is very harmful for your wallet lol. Instead, you can do like me, playing bingo online. I'm playing it on one from these sites https://bingo77uk.com/bingo-software/netent-bingo-sites. Here you can find the best one for you! All are fully described with all information you will need for making a wise choice. By the way the interface is very easy and interesting for playing.

Glander

Post by Glander » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:50 am

CarolinaH wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:23 pm
Oh, I don't know what is the best platform for making a bet, but I'm sure you could find the best one just searching it on google. Anyway my advice for you will be not to bet anyway, this type of gambling is very harmful for your wallet lol. Instead, you can do like me, playing bingo online. I'm playing it on one from these sites https://bingo77uk.com/bingo-software/netent-bingo-sites. Here you can find the best one for you! All are fully described with all information you will need for making a wise choice. By the way the interface is very easy and interesting for playing.
I'm also using this site for playing! I recommend it!