What water filter for camping can you recommend?

Ernestto

What water filter for camping can you recommend?

Post by Ernestto » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:47 pm

What water filter for camping can you recommend? I want to buy some good one because water is very important thing. Thanks in advance!

Fommery

Re: What water filter for camping can you recommend?

Post by Fommery » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:22 pm

Hello. There are many different variants with different characteristics like price, volume, filtration type, design and so on. I can recommend to read some reviews like via this link - best camping water purifier. In such case you will be able to choose from proven popular variants!

Mannsean

Post by Mannsean » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:11 pm

I've tried 4 or 5 different brands of portable water filters, but the one I've decided to keep is Lifestraw Go. Can somebody recommend a flashlight?

SKnox

Post by SKnox » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:54 pm

You better have to take filtered water from home, but if you still want to have one, you should try something above 50$, in my opinion. But about a flashlight, I'll recommend you this one https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight- ... B089T8HDBV, I have it more than 3 years, it resists underwater, I dropped it so many times, but it still works. Its price is really reasonable for its quality, never thought I'll recommend a flashlight to someone.

IamSlater

Post by IamSlater » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:01 pm

SKnox wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:54 pm
You better have to take filtered water from home, but if you still want to have one, you should try something above 50$, in my opinion. But about a flashlight, I'll recommend you this one https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight- ... B089T8HDBV, I have it more than 3 years, it resists underwater, I dropped it so many times, but it still works. Its price is really reasonable for its quality, never thought I'll recommend a flashlight to someone.
Nice one. Recommend it.