error.. cant upload any logs.. dont know what this is

Miles
Site Admin

Re: error.. cant upload any logs.. dont know what this is

Post by Miles » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi everyone,

ShadowGriZZly is right. The client used a fixed 32 parts buffer to store the ","-separated values, and the new COMBATANT_INFO line had too many commas for it to handle. Can you check if the new client works for you? You can see the version in Help -> About, version 7001 (classic) and 7002 (bnet-login) have the fix for this issue.

I don't read the forums as often as I should, if you need help with a high priority issue, please send me an email at miles@worldoflogs.com.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Fixed the fix. The client buffer was resized, but forgot the one on the server.

business ideology

Post by business ideology » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:35 am

On the basis of doing this they gives you the the right ones course programs which is available from different colleges or universities. They will let through the published information process and help you become learn how to find the potency of the certification course. educationtutorial.org

One particular for the key why it happens to be perfect to buy for elegant things from the internet is you can find a wider options of these product obtainable right from various chain stores, suppliers together with wholesalers. Most outfit shops via the web are supplying a giant selection thinkfashion
The decision produced by corporate lending analysts are going to have a awesome role on the performance for the company and it also affects all the profit from the firm. So, every decision produced by the lending analysts would require a methodical study for the situation and a number of analysis retreats into the mechanisms for decision having 1stfinance