Survival Hunters unable to show rankings?

Zizx

Survival Hunters unable to show rankings?

Post by Zizx » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:51 am

I've uploaded several parses in Emerald Nightmare, the report says unknown spec which I'm assuming is because Survival has been completely redesigned. Any chance of fixing this?

Miles
Site Admin

Re: Survival Hunters unable to show rankings?

Post by Miles » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Oops. I'll add that to the todo list. Thanks for the bug report.

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Fixed. Rankings will be updated in a few hours.

business ideology

Post by business ideology » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:35 am

Education consultant is mostly a person this kind of tool give you will professional education guidance on plus the course, potential college designed to take any professional position graph more significant. Such certification guides or possibly consultants really are experts with their field and provide great skills and skills to steer students for selecting the best option accessible to them. educationcorner.org
For the competition for education sphere has contacted a structure throat level it consists of made the job of advanced schooling and tutorial selection just for students highly protracted and a fabulous complex a too. Selection from the course and additionally college is very important as whole for the value hinges on it. educationcrib.org
Same course is offered by hundreds of universities and additionally college still what change lives is what they are simply offering, a few possibilities of all the course, the reputation of the company, and in that an certification consultant will. educationdiary.org