The Los Angeles Rams had scored 47 points through the first 57 minutes

panxing18

The Los Angeles Rams had scored 47 points through the first 57 minutes

Post by panxing18 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:07 am

of Monday night’s game over the Kansas City Chiefs Youth Cooper Kupp Jersey , but they would need even more if they were going to leave the L.A. Coliseum victorious.It took Jared Goff and the Rams’ offense just six plays and less than a minute to go get the touchdown they needed to get a 54-51 win in the third-highest scoring game in league history.Goff’s 40-yard touchdown pass to Gerald Everett with 1:56 remaining was enough to get the win as Patrick Mahomes would be intercepted on each of Kansas City’s final two possessions to thwart a Chiefs rally. His performance in the late moments left his head coach, Sean McVay, gushing with praise for his quarterback.“He was awesome, especially in the last drive,” McVay said. “You talk about, I think it was a six-play drive http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/auth ... son-jersey , they were mixing in some 2-man (coverage) and then going into a little bit of an invert and he was just finding the right completion. Guys were separating but it’s just one of those deals where offensive line was doing a great job protecting especially against some elite rushers up front and guys creating separation and he’s got to put it on the money.The first two plays of the drive netted just one yard on a scramble by Goff and an incomplete pass to Josh Reynolds that was nearly picked off by Chiefs cornerback Orlando Scandrick. From that moment, Goff marched the Rams 74 yards in four plays for what proved to be the game-winning score.Goff went right back at Scandrick for a 22-yard gain to Brandin Cooks.“I thought the one play to Cooks on the right sideline when they were in a 2-man, he hits him on an out route,” McVay continued. “You look at when he let that thing go before Scandrick could flip his eyes around, and then Brandin runs after the catch.”After a quick sideline throw to Everett, Goff hit Tyler Higbee on an out route against Daniel Sorensen for another 10 yards as the Rams moved into Kansas City territory. Then as soon as the Chiefs presented a big-play opportunity by going to a single safety defense instead of a two safety call Samson Ebukam Jersey , Goff pounced with a go ball over Sorensen to Everett for a 40-yard touchdown.“We hit Tyler Higbee, Gerald Everett makes a play and then he finishes it off with the touchdown so it was a great job,” McVay said. “They dropped the safety down and he put in up and down and Gerald ends up (tiptoeing) right down the sidelines and not stepping out of bounds. So many guys made plays today but I thought Jared’s poise and confidence, ability to respond when it wasn’t always pretty especially in some instances is why you love him and why he’s such a great quarterback because of that even-keeled demeanor and disposition and that poise that we always talk about.”Goff completed 31 of 49 passes for 413 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions on Monday night for the Rams.Random Ramsdom 10/3: Examination of triumphs Peter King explains Goff’s rise from the ashes I NBC SportsPeter King breaks down just how far Jared Goff has come since his rocky start back in the Fisherian Era. Watching this clip will likely provide a fair level of satisfaction for Rams fans. Mo Alexander is back in Seattle I 247SportsOur old Rams pal Maurice Alexander appears to have landed in Seattle, where roster spots have been opening faster than new Starbucks (Starbukses?). The interesting twist is he might not play safety at all, he may actually play some weakside linebacker Authentic Austin Blythe Jersey , where he played at times during the preseason for Seattle before being waived.Seattle Times NFL team rankingsI Seattle TimesIt’s always fun to check out what the newspapers in rival team’s markets are saying about the Rams. Well, in the Seattle Times everything seems to be in order as the Rams hold down the top position in the Times’ weekly rankings. Defensive coordinators only see McVay’s back, because he’s three steps of ahead of em I Rams Official SiteMyles Simmons delivers a interesting breakdown of several of Sean McVay’s triumphs last week against the Vikings. It’s always fun to look at the ways McVay adjusts his personnel packages to deliver the matchups that he can exploit. Suh enjoying success as an end I Rams Official SiteWade Phillips has been allowing Ndamukong Suh to enjoy several different points of attack this season, including playing end, where he has flourished. Myles Simmons explores the ability the Suh to thrive away from the interior of the defensive line. Linebacker Mychal Kendricks suspended by Seahawks I SB NationWith our attention shifting to this week’s opponent, the Seattle Seahawks have suspended linebacker Mychal Kendricks Youth Jared Goff Jersey , who will likely be serving time after pleading guilty to insider trading.So far this season, Kendricks is the Seahawks fifth leading tackler and is second on the team in sacks. This should be a tough blow for Seattle, who is already without linebacker K.J. Wright.Colin Cowherd ranks his Top 10 through Week 4 I Fox SportsColin Cowherd ranks the teams through Week 4. Colin has a few surprises here and there, and of course the red hot Rams land somewhere in Cowherd’s Top 10.