The Los Angeles Rams are ready for the 2018 season.No, the Arizona Cardinals clearly weren

panxing18

The Los Angeles Rams are ready for the 2018 season.No, the Arizona Cardinals clearly weren

Post by panxing18 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:56 am

Los Angeles Rams 34 Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey Salute to Service , Arizona Cardinals 0: Test, passed [Rams fans: Sign up for our Rams survey, 3 questions each week]’t much of a test for this team given the level of performance we’re expecting them to provide this year. And no, that wasn’t ever really in doubt with a 19-point second quarter that set things up for the Rams to slowly develop a wider lead leaning on their offensive line Cooper Kupp Jersey Salute to Service , wide receivers and defense today.But the Rams deserve credit for passing the early test of handling two lesser teams en route to a 2-0 record, the first time they’ve gotten out to such a start since 2001. And credit should go out to the players who have really stepped up.WR Brandin Cooks looks every bit the part of a WR1 for this team. The offensive line was brilliant yet again. And QB Jared Goff played a better game today with plus decision making.And now things get interesting.The Los Angeles Chargers followed by the Minnesota Vikings in the following two weeks precede a challenging three-game road swing.The Rams are ready. Today just reinforces that.Random Ramsdom 9/18: There’s nothing to fear but the Los Angeles Rams Aaron Donald hopes QBs ‘stop being so scared’ of Rams CBs | Rams WireYes, they should stop being scared of the CBs...Rams are the scariest team in NFL in a winner-take-all game says Cris Carter | Fox SportsI’m scared. And they’re my team.Johnny Hekker gives Rams a big kick, with little advance notice | OC RegisterJohnny Hekker man. There’s nothing he can’t do. I’ve been putting off, but I’m definitely buying a #6 jersey this year.Refocused Authentic Tyler Higbee Jersey , NFL Week 2: Los Angeles Rams 34, Arizona Cardinals 0 | PFFThe Rams got into the Rhythm early, and the Cardinals just couldn’t get beyond the 50 yard line. Rams report: Brandin Cooks emerges as deep-ball threat Rams envisioned | LA TimesThat man is fast. Like faster than fast. So fast, fast tries to catch up to him. Goff seriously just needs to finish his drop back and Cooks has already made it 40-50 yards down the field.Super Bowl 2019 Odds: Rams, Patriots Limited Michael Brockers Jersey , Vikings, Jags Favored to Win After Week 2 | Bleacher ReportThe Rams have been Super Bowl favorites since week 2 of the 2018, nevermind the 2018 Season.Should Rams try to trade Jamon Brown with Austin Blythe dominating? | Rams WireI think trading him is a bridge to far, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays second fiddle to Blythe.