Have you tried it?

MrGrey

Have you tried it?

Post by MrGrey » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:39 am

I heard that now manufacturers make products with the addition of cannabis. Has anyone tried it already? I live in a small village, but I want to try to order something)

Samuel

Re: Have you tried it?

Post by Samuel » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Probably it'll be a funny thing. People say this is produced in large cities. I read a popular article about it on the website there. I know about the medical use of CBD, but I have never tried other products. It must be something delicious to taste)

BarneyJones

Post by BarneyJones » Tue May 14, 2019 5:49 am

It doesn't matter where you live if the store is on the Internet - hemphamster.com I think that is an ideal option because I can learn in detail about each type of product and consult online. I like to use CBD oil, as it helps with my insomnia better than any sleeping pills. Herbal medicine has become very popular now. It seems to me that this has a great future.

Samuel

Post by Samuel » Tue May 14, 2019 12:59 pm

MrGrey wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:39 am
I heard that now manufacturers make products with the addition of cannabis. Has anyone tried it already? I live in a small village, but I want to try to order something)
It doesn't matter where you live, because you can always order delivery. In my city, such a store has recently opened, but I haven't yet become a customer. There are too many people there now) I'm much more concerned about how to choose the appropriate brand. Now they make a lot of products from different varieties. I wouldn't want to buy something strong.

joebrooks

Post by joebrooks » Thu May 23, 2019 4:26 am

I've never tried it...
geometry dash

Dennis747

Post by Dennis747 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:28 am

I think that is an ideal option because I can learn in detail about each type of product and consult online. I like to use CBD oil, as it helps with my insomnia better than any sleeping pills. Herbal medicine has become very popular now. It seems to me that this has a great future.