Atramedes

sticest

Atramedes

Post by sticest » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm

I have been going over my logs from our first Atramedes atmpt last night (a fun head smashing wall of a time) and I am trying to see if there is a way to see who took the most sound from his little sound disks. I am not sure if it is recorded or if I can not find it, any help?

ArcaneMagus

Re: Atramedes

Post by ArcaneMagus » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:20 pm

I could be entirely wrong here, but I'm guessing that is the "Sonar Bomb" spell in the combat log. You can see this damage by going to the Analyze -> Damage Taken -> by Target -> Source: Atramedes (not really needed) and typing this into the Expression field at the bottom of the options area:

Code: Select all

spell='Sonic Bomb'
This should get you a page like this:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/5d1j ... ar+Bomb%27

If that isn't the right spell, that will at least show you how to view the damage from the spell, just put the correct one in instead of Sonic Bomb

seriallos

Post by seriallos » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:57 am

The main thing you want to look at is energy gained from his abilities. Many of the abilities don't cause direct damage but cause a character to take more damage from his other abilities (Modulation, Searing Flames).

Maihem
Site Admin

Post by Maihem » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:38 pm

No easy way to see the totals, but you can see the individual power gains by filtering on powerType=10 in the expression editor.

Mihe

Post by Mihe » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm

i wrote this

(spell = "Searing Flame" or spell = "Sonic Breath" or spell= "Roaring Flame Breath" or spell= "Modulation" or spell= "Sonar Pulse" or spell= "Roaring Flame") and type = TYPE_GAIN and targetName = "Playername" or (spell= "Resonating Clash" and sourceName = "Ancient Dwarven Shield")

you can't see totals, but every sound gain and the reset with the dwarven shield

muerte

Post by muerte » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:48 pm

had to figure this one out for my guild just now, this is what I came up with. This is only for looking up who got hit by the sound circles.

go to the expression editor, type in powerType=10 and filter those.

find someone who got hit by a sonar pulse, it will look like this "XXXX gains 5 from Sonar Pulse's Sonar Pulse"

as you can see, sonar pulse is a creature, not a spell. It's a creature that casts a spell that has the same name as the creature. :roll: Unfortunately you can't just select "Sonar Pulse" under the creatures menu on the top right, no clue why, but I digress.

Click the spell Sonar Pulse (the right one) and you'll see a list of who got hit by them.

if there's a smarter way of doing this I'm all ears.

mozidiwiq

Post by mozidiwiq » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:30 am

Atramedes is a new game that was just launch few days ago this is very nice game I play the whole day but I can’t end this game. I want to get cheats of this game so I contact with https://www.essayuniverse.net/ninjaessays-review/ them they send me all cheats.