Totem spirit link logs

Slamdunk

Totem spirit link logs

Post by Slamdunk » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Hello,

I have a question :

Can you explain why "the totem spirit link" is not included directly in the healing done of the shaman ?? What's the main reason ??
It will change for the 4.3 patch ??

Read you soon ;)

Maihem
Site Admin

Re: Totem spirit link logs

Post by Maihem » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Spirit Link is included in Shamans' healing. Please link an example report if you think otherwise.

Slamdunk

Post by Slamdunk » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:44 pm

here is the log from yesterday night in the new raid Dungeon Soul :

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-obh0b ... details/0/

it is the full report... and I can't see any healing source from the spirit link totem, even in the Healing taken... and by the way I used it ;) (Can confirm that on the damage by spell window).

Maihem
Site Admin

Post by Maihem » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Totem stats are not included on the actor details page. You can see your totem being included by expanding your character's entry on the Healing Done page. By clicking the totem itself there, you can see its damage/healing stats.

I just noticed that pets/totems are not grouped underneath their master on the Analyze Healing Done page like they are on the regular Healing Done and Analyze Damage Done pages. Will have to look into that.

Slamdunk

Post by Slamdunk » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Ok because it's a lil bit frustrating to see that you are first in your recount healing done, and then you are third on the WoL :(
It could be like a druid heal without his trankility in the logs... *tears* :D

Maihem
Site Admin

Post by Maihem » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:48 pm

The Analyze Healing Done page has been fixed; pets and their stats are now correctly grouped under their master.

Slamdunk wrote:you are first in your recount healing done, and then you are third on the WoL

That will only change if you were looking at the Analyze Healing Done page exclusively. The stats on the regular Healing Done page and the rankings will not change as they already include Spirit Link.

Note that World of Logs corrects Spirit Link's Healing Done by subtracting its Damage Done, yielding its net or effective healing done. Recount does not (as far as I'm aware -- please correct me if I'm wrong) and therefore shows much higher numbers. These numbers, however, do not take into account the damage that Spirit Link deals to compensate for its healing component.

beanokabe

Post by beanokabe » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Recount is currently also being falsely inflated by the way Ancestral Healing works now. The additional health being added is being accounted for too much. So while shamans seem in a good place you aren't actually having the effective healing that recount is showing you.