Comparing dmg and healing taken

Moocares

Comparing dmg and healing taken

Post by Moocares » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm awfully bad at using WoL. Usually i just check dps/hps done. If I'm analysing a player who's underperforming I check for dot uptimes and use the expression editor to check start rotation for example.

Now I would like to compare some Damage Taken and Healing Taken in the expression editor. I would like to have a window with me and another window with my fellow tank. On a one-tanking fight healers complained about me getting gibbed but looking at my death analasys I can tell that I was lacking some heals once in a while.

So my question is: How do I do this? What to type in? Basically i want to see the entire fight to see how the Damage Taken and Healing Taken adds up to the time where I died.

Thanks in advance

Edit: We are talking about Warlord Zon'ozz so would also like to see the buff gains on the boss.

nipil

Re: Comparing dmg and healing taken

Post by nipil » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Here's the request you could use :
targetName="YOURTANKSNAME" and (type=TYPE_DAMAGE and damageTaken > 0 or type=TYPE_HEAL and healingDone > 0)
or targetName="BOSSFULLNAME" and spell="NAMEOFTHESTACKINGSPELL" and type=TYPE_AURA
Here is an example result (from LFR) which wil only show healing received (no overheal) and damage taken.