Help to gather data from log query

soyzan

Help to gather data from log query

Post by soyzan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:10 am

I've been supplying information from our Spine hc progress. My problem is that I cannot to save my life, find anywhere where Dmg on Burning tendons is mentioned in the log query, nor if I zoom in, at least getting a correct timeframe. Im sure there must be a way to do this.
I've tried log query and setup the add query up so it only show information where Burning tendons is the Target, however no information comes up then.
I would be greatful if there's a pro, who have a solution, for me. My main interest is to see exactly in what order the dps'ser went about their gcds during burning tendons uptime.

Happy New Year and best regards

Soyzan

ArcaneMagus

Re: Help to gather data from log query

Post by ArcaneMagus » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:31 am

If you want to look at the raw log, try using the Expression Editor (XE). You can use a query like the one shown here.

You can also use the Analyze -> Damage Done page, with an expression similar to the earlier one to see a graph of damage done to either of the Burning Tendons. An example of that can be found here.

Is one of those what you were looking for?

Elu

Post by Elu » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:57 am

ArcaneMagus wrote:If you want to look at the raw log, try using the Expression Editor (XE). You can use a query like the one shown here.

You can also use the Analyze -> Damage Done page, with an expression similar to the earlier one to see a graph of damage done to either of the Burning Tendons. An example of that can be found here.

Is one of those what you were looking for?
FYI both links are the same, I was confused for a moment.

ArcaneMagus

Post by ArcaneMagus » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 am

Woops, guess I didn't copy the second one correctly, it's fixed now. Thanks ;)