Raiding without the nerf, will rankings still validate ?

Raiding without the nerf, will rankings still validate ?

Postby nipil » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Hello,

We've almost finished spine, and as far as i have seen, madness is not a real problem, so we might plan to go and work on a full unnerfed instance again for the remaining tags before the next content (ie without the help of the "progressive nerf debuff"). Btw we were 4/8 pre-5%, and 6/8 pre-10% so we actually have real hopes of clearing it unbuffed now, with the upgraded stuff and the habits we got on our farm nights. But then someone rose the question about wol and its rankings : would they even still be considered valid ? Afaik the current validator has been adjusted for the "minimal damage done" part, but do the maximum damage have been adjusted too ? If so, then a "regular, not nerfed" kill might not validate the maximum damage check. What do you think of this ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
nipil

Re: Raiding without the nerf, will rankings still validate ?

Postby ArcaneMagus » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 pm

I just looked into it and the only one that differs significantly is Warlord Zon'ozz, I'm not sure at the moment if there was some additional nerf on that fight, or if they accidentally nerfed the maximum limits as well ;) I'll ask them about it.

A few of the other bosses have dropped a few %, but since there was already quite a bit of "breathing room" in the limits you should still be fine. If there are ones that give you an issue please post in the bug reports forum.
ArcaneMagus

Postby Maihem » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:40 am

The max limits haven't been changed with the latest 5% nerf.
Maihem
Site Admin

Postby nipil » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Ok thanks, anyway i'll bring some feedback if there's any problem on the runs we'll do without the nerf.
nipil

Postby 010hnoor » Fri May 15, 2015 6:55 am

Btw we were 4/8 pre-5%, and 6/8 pre-10% so we actually have real hopes of clearing it unbuffed now, with the upgraded stuff and the habits we got on our farm nights. But then someone rose the question about wol and its rankings : would they even still be considered valid ?
Get fast success in cert killer JN0-102 and questions by using our 220-802 latest exam We also offer up-to-date www.usna.edu and answers for your prep
010hnoor

Return to Combat Log Discussions