Skull Banner buff not showing in parses

gundecker

Skull Banner buff not showing in parses

Post by gundecker » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:34 am

Hi All,

Has anyone found a way to determine if a player is receiving the benefits of a warrior's "Skull Banner" buff?

I've used the expression editor to look at this but can only see when the warrior casts it. It will not show who is affected by it nor when it fades.

Please advise on how to do so...if there is one!

Neoethilan

Re: Skull Banner buff not showing in parses

Post by Neoethilan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:10 am

I would also like to know how to do this. Or have the feature fixed if it's a bug.

aaxa

Post by aaxa » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Skull banner is not the only spell missing from the reports.

Demoralizing Banner and Murder of Crows are missing as well.. Along side with a lot of other shit.

These logs are useless if it does not provide a full report of every single spell cast.

When I read through my .txt file with the log, everything shows fine.

But it doesn't show on the website or in the LogBrowser.

I was randomly reading through the logbrowser and it showed like 5% of the actual data.

/useless

sashasuman

Post by sashasuman » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:08 am

Im wondering why my 2 set bonus heal/absorve (nature barrier) appears as a target heal and not my heal.
My 2 set bonus make my earth shield, everytime it procs/heal the target, it gives an absorve called nature barrier, but unfortanly it appears as the target heal not as my heal. Can you repair that or its intended?
Last edited by sashasuman on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maihem
Site Admin

Post by Maihem » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Skull Banner

Try doing a query with expression spell = "Skull Banner" to see if any other events show up. If not, please link a sample combat log and I'll have a look.

Nature Barrier

Seems like a known issue. I suspect that the Earth Shield heal procs an effect on the target that causes a self-shield. Since this issue applies only to those with 2pc SoO set, its impact is limited. Work on WoD compatibility and updates is prioritized, which means we do not intend to implement any sort of workaround at this time.

Yucca195

Post by Yucca195 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:05 am

Maplestory has been released on all major platforms, a game that supports multiple players and monsters to play and communicate together in the process. Maplestory's store will provide players with real money Maplestory M Mesos . During the order processing, we will communicate with customers in time via email.

If you encounter problems during the process of Buy Maplestory Mobile Mesos , the MMOAH team will be on hand to provide you with online guidance. More than 80% of the orders may be completed within 10 minutes. Our professionalism and sincerity will be solved until your problem is solved, and we will not Your contact information will be revealed in any way.
Register now and enjoy more benefits at https://www.mmoah.com/maplestory-m

Trolston

Post by Trolston » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Hаve yоu еver thоught about trying to invest in forex market? I did but always found some excuses not to do that. But lately my friend sent me this link topbrokers.com/ and I've thought that now it's time. I am just starting and maybe someone here wants to join me? That might be really interesting to work together.