Add Heroic Detection for Blackfuse through Garrosh!

Add Heroic Detection for Blackfuse through Garrosh!

Postby Revanchism » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

It's been months since the tier started. There's really no excuse to not have detection on these fights yet. There are various abilities that occur in all three fights, yet somehow, someway, there's still been no added detection. How hard is it to add detection to something like Malice on Heroic Garrosh? Really? How difficult is this? One ability. It's not on normal. Boom easy. How hard? This could be done while you're eating a burrito for dinner. People on the forums have even given examples of abilities to detect. People have brought this up in other threads. There's even a start and end ID given on encounters that state if it is or isn't heroic. Blizzard put this in a while ago. WoL still doesn't utilize it.

There are alternatives forming like warcraftlogs.com

There were log sites before worldoflogs and ones before them too. It's in your power to keep this as the go to log site or let it stagnate and slowly burn to the ground.

Personally, I like the layout of worldoflogs. I like a lot of the features. I don't really want to switch. I'd prefer it to stay. However, with the support being as minimal as it's been for as long as it's been, once the bigger guilds start migrating to the warcraftlogs.com alternative, I'll have to go there too because I care about competitive rankings. I only want to log where the competition is. Right now that's worldoflogs. Not sure if that's going to last into WoD.

My guild's WoL subscription runs out tomorrow. We will not be renewing because of what has frankly become unacceptable support from the devs.

Continuing to ignore the addition of heroic detection for this long is the equivalent of a long tenured member refusing to gem their legs because they don't have any gems on them and the guild master doesn't care. Accepting mediocrity because there are no hard consequences. There's people offering to give the person gems. Offering to cut the gems. It takes a few moments of time to fix it. Yet still, the member refuses because they've been there forever and can do what they want.

I'm doing my best to not type out profanity in this post because frankly it's beyond frustrating.

...I'll leave this by repeating what I said.

Add heroic detection to Blackfuse, Paragons and Garrosh.

Update something that should have been updated ages ago. Something that this site exists for.

PLEASE DO THIS

Thanks
Revanchism

Re: Add Heroic Detection for Blackfuse through Garrosh!

Postby steel » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Not going to happen. Use warcraftlogs.com instead. World of Logs is dead.
steel

Re: Add Heroic Detection for Blackfuse through Garrosh!

Postby SmartOne » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, guys!
If you're not proficient in essay writing but your essay task should be finished in time, this source is full of essay examples you can rely on when writing by yourselves http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/essay-on-heroism
SmartOne

Return to Feature Requests