Adding a Class/Spec filter on this front dps ranking page.

synthel

Adding a Class/Spec filter on this front dps ranking page.

Post by synthel » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:59 am

Okay so, normally when we go to this page, we see the top 10 players for every fight. Various classes and specs are normally seen. In order for me, for example, to see the warlock rankings I need to first click "more" and then navigate to my class and spec. This will only show me warlocks for the this particular fight, but I lose the whole picture.

Introducing a filter on the front page will allow the player to get the idea of how the best warlocks are doing on all fights at once, rather than navigating through every fight manually. By default the page will load unfiltered like it always did though, and will only filter on demand.

So basically the idea is to add a filter on the dps ranking front page, something like this (pictures are always the best explanation):

ArcaneMagus

Re: Adding a Class/Spec filter on this front dps ranking pag

Post by ArcaneMagus » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:08 am

Oooo, I like that idea. :)

synthel

Post by synthel » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:17 am

I just hope its easy to implement, considering most of the work is already done. If not, then it's not a biggie, and the developers better invest their time into something of a higher importance.

ArcaneMagus

Post by ArcaneMagus » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:19 am

The lists are already there, so I would imagine it's just doing a different SELECT statement, but I don't know either.

Maihem
Site Admin

Post by Maihem » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:00 pm

I've added a feature request. Kinda busy right now though, so not sure when we'll be able to get to it.

Hannah Worrall

Re: Adding a Class/Spec filter on this front dps ranking page.

Post by Hannah Worrall » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:20 pm

Format of the ranking page that will more than the power of the all terms to add more DPS parts that will new page. Some pages will only ranking up for the paper rater that will page to come on the top side of the task bar to show.

annajohnsn

Re: Adding a Class/Spec filter on this front dps ranking page.

Post by annajohnsn » Wed May 15, 2019 1:24 pm

This forum is great at discussions. It connects us with so many peoples around the world. We share, discuss, talk through this. The topics of each discussion are so worthy. Car Accident Lawyer It helps us to improve our knowledge. I liked this forum very much.