Parse Website Data in C++

Morgan154

Parse Website Data in C++

Post by Morgan154 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:06 am

So I am trying to develop a program that will parse a website for data, send that data into variable that I can then use for functions inside the program.

Specifically I'm trying to parse this page (Click the debuffs tab)

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1smdo ... ell/94075/

The source is pretty simple and looks like this liteblue.

Code: Select all

<td><a href='/reports/rt-1smdoscr7neq0k6b/details/62/' class='actor'><span class='Warrior'>Zonnza</span></a></td>
    <td>100</td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td><a href='/reports/rt-1smdoscr7neq0k6b/details/3/' class='actor'><span class='DeathKnight'>Fillzholez</span></a></td>
    <td>89</td>
</tr>
While I only want the numbers and name, ex what is between <td></td> and between the <span class=''></span> tags. Is there anyway to do what I'm looking for?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CarolynMossman

Re: Parse Website Data in C++

Post by CarolynMossman » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:32 pm

Are you demanding for Assignment Help? Turn towards LiveWebTutors and stay essay writing service reviews tension free. We have professional and experienced subject experts offering you the most favourable assignment help services and ensure quality solutions and delivery in time.

annajohnsn

Re: Parse Website Data in C++

Post by annajohnsn » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:04 pm

This article is really educational. This can be a piece of very good knowledge for CS students like me. Actually, it is a new topic for rodin museum guide me. Thanks for sharing this data. Articles like this help me to improve my knowledge of C++.