I have a date with this freakishly beautiful girl. I am not scared about it, I'm just a bit hesitant. What should I do o

claire12

I have a date with this freakishly beautiful girl. I am not scared about it, I'm just a bit hesitant. What should I do o

Post by claire12 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:39 am

Here are the 5 biggest mistakes guys make on a first date.

Rule #1: Don’t expect her to pay
One of the most important rules to remember is not to allow money to cause either of you to become uneasy. Stop seeing money as a way to win over a first date. Think of it more like a land mine that you should carefully maneuver around.

As an example, the vast majority of women will expect you to pay for the first date. In today’s age of equal-pay, you can be politically correct about this, but what would be the point? Numerous things in today’s world are illogical, and you’re not going to receive one bit of sympathy talking about how men always end up with the short end of the stick. Go into your first date with the presumption that you are going to foot all the bills.

Assuming you asked her out on the date, a few women will resent the idea that they need to be paid for on the first date. So, if she insists on splitting the dinner bill or whatever activity, even after you’ve declined her, let her pay her share. It’s that simple and easy way. 

Rule #2: Never try and impress with money
On the flip side to rule #1. Some women will be turned off by an overly expensive first date. They may feel anxious or apprehensive that you expect something in return for your investment. Or, they might even wonder if you feel you have to buy their affection because you’re desperate and feel this is the only way to gain their affection.

Even if your date is not turned off, over spending one a first date may be counter productive. A rich businessman was hounding a friend of my girlfriend. He flew her around, bought jewelry, and spared no expense. I asked her how he was in bed. Her answer was: “Are you joking, I would never with him. If he’s going to spend all this money pursuing me, I’m going to let him continue the chase as long as I can.” Get the picture guys?

Rule #3: Don’t overinvest
If first date rule #2 is not to impress with money, then #3 rule is not to over invest in any other way, e.g. time, effort, etc. In my younger college days, I once invited a girl to my place for a home-cooked dinner. I prepared the gourmet meal, had my roommate vacate for the night and arranged my apartment to be lit entirely with candles. It was beautiful and romantic. And it was an absolute failure.

Over investing your time and energies on the first date sends the same kind of message to a woman as spending excessive money on her. It will make most women feel awkward and uncomfortable because she knows she hasn’t earned the importance you are placing on her yet. So in her mind your affection isn’t so much about real affection as desperation, or a need to be with any beautiful woman you see. None of points 2 or 3 points are particularly endearing to most women.

Rule #4: Don’t be traditional
Rule #4 may really surprise you, but it’s actually not the ideal first date. Dinner and movie dates are so commonplace that it will cause her to recall literally dozens of first dates that didn’t work out well. Your dinner and a movie will only cause her to relive these dates and show your lack of originality.

Both aspects of a movie and dinner date are bad for first dates. First, dinners with someone you don’t know well can be awkward. And movies provide virtually no interaction and, therefore, no opportunity to learn about each other.

In the place of dinner and a movie, try someplace fun and interactive, like a street carnival, comedy club or miniature golf center. You will be able to interact, touch, and have fun, which is the whole point of first dates. And, she will probably find you more interesting than 95% of all her previous first dates.

OliviaK

Re: I have a date with this freakishly beautiful girl. I am not scared about it, I'm just a bit hesitant. What should I

Post by OliviaK » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:32 am

I'm not sure but I guess that you simply haven't tried really trustworthy dating sources...... in my opinion, it's better to go on a date with the girl that you have found on such websites like this one https://www.fatflirt.com/big-butt-dating.html I understood that it's a great possibility to learn someone better

Koja

Re: I have a date with this freakishly beautiful girl. I am not scared about it, I'm just a bit hesitant. What should I

Post by Koja » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:44 am

Here's the best gift option https://atasay.ae/. Well it's a store as I don't know your budget, but you can pick by yourself.