What time should a first date ("Let's meet for drinks") start?

claire12

What time should a first date ("Let's meet for drinks") start?

Post by claire12 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:41 am

This depends on where you live. In NYC, "nobody" even gets out of work early enough to have a 7 pm date. In California, if you try to do anything that late people will complain that they have to go home. (I can't speak for SF in particular but this was the prevailing attitude in the South Bay and Socal.)

It also depends on how you foresee your date going. I never get food on a date, I go for drinks and if we're both feeling pretty good about the date, I'll invite her back to my place. So 8 pm date + maybe 1 1/2 to 2 hours of drinks + back to my place gets me at about 930 or 10 pm.

For me, if a girl puts up a stink about meeting too late, she's probably not somebody very fun. I'll usually pass in that case.

For that matter, if you'd like to do an 8 pm date, then ask her for 8, and she'll say no (if she's not comfortable with that). I guess I'm not sure what the motivation behind your question is? Are you just curious?

OliviaK

Re: What time should a first date ("Let's meet for drinks") start?

Post by OliviaK » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:36 am

Hello. For me the best one is this website on https://www.flirtymature.com/younger-wo ... r-men.html. I have seen many other sites but personally I prefer exactly that website. There are so many various beautiful girls and boys and I'm sure that you guys will be able to find someone.