When meeting a young lady at a restaurant for a date, if the man arrives first, where should he wait?

claire12

When meeting a young lady at a restaurant for a date, if the man arrives first, where should he wait?

Post by claire12 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:42 am

Inside. Preferably at the bar. Given the choice, you should show that you're comfortable in a situation that can be a little awkward for some people (being alone at the bar). You want to exude confidence, so don't awkwardly stand outside, like you're scared to go inside without her. And don't sit down at the table without her (if you have that choice, some places won't even seat incomplete parties) - I think it's polite to wait for her before sitting down, and then you can let her choose what seat she wants.

Bonus points (in most cases) if you strike up a casual but friendly (i.e. non-flirty) conversation with the bartender while you're waiting, and the young lady walks in to see you being social.

OliviaK

Re: When meeting a young lady at a restaurant for a date, if the man arrives first, where should he wait?

Post by OliviaK » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:26 am

Good morning. Many people nowadays are trying to find their love online because it's a super convenient variant for many of us. It's really cool and personally I have found this source on https://www.igetnaughty.com/older-women ... r-men.html just a few days ago and I adore it.