The game in its entirety is realistic

Kingang

The game in its entirety is realistic

Post by Kingang » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:45 am

YO! I ended up buying 2K21 MT two times, bc I got it on pc first and also the experience just is not there!!! Firstly. . There's no one too play with!

Second. . The people that do play PC... Are hackers. . Or straight garbage!! Junk too the point at which it's no fun. . And hackers into the point where it's not fair. Just an odd encounter, all in all.3rd.. That the 3k community is primarily on games console. I know a lot of people say how toxic we are and all that but still. . I strongly believe 2k was intended for consoles . . Along with the computer version is no more than a decent port. I tremendously. . And strongly advice you, to not find the pc version. . Unless you would like to hack on the park or just not into playing with park and just playing solo on your own in mycareer or my team or my league.For NBA 2K21, we watched this as a big opportunity to freshen up the game on the offensive end. In previous games, you could hold the Guru Stick in any direction to take a jump shot. So this year, we're making a fairly substantial change to how the Guru Stick works.

NBA 2K21 will be available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Switch. You'll also be able to play with it on your How to buy mt in nba 2k21 PC via Steam. The movie game will also be available on PlayStation 5 along with Xbox Series X at start when these consoles release.