Armory Link

Syncness

Armory Link

Post by Syncness » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:28 am

Perhaps an armory link on the page somewhere and also a suggestions/bugs forums.

Thanks

Maihem
Site Admin

Re: Armory Link

Post by Maihem » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:07 pm

On what page(s) would you like to see an armory link added?

Also, the Suggestions forum has been added =)

Syncness

Post by Syncness » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Picking a random character for this

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3kfl ... etails/12/

Perhaps make more use of the "Report Info" bit, you guys could probably include a mini armory there, or at the very least, a link to an armory (and perhaps WoWProgress character link too)

[e] Information like, rawr attack/spell power and trinkets would be very very useful.

Syncness

Post by Syncness » Tue May 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Bump, suggesting a link to armory somewhere on player info tab.

sickjellyfish

Post by sickjellyfish » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:38 am

BUMP!!

This is a massively awesome suggestion and here is why: A large part of what makes your service awesome is the ability to compare your numbers to the numbers of other players/guilds. After you get done fighting that supper tough progression kill, a player can log on to your website and look through their personal statistics and then look through the statistics of other people who have killed that same boss. What's more, we can even look through the statistics of people who play the same class and spec as us and compare our spell usage against theirs. Am I using Eternal Flame as much as that heroic Pally over there? Am I Blood Boiling too much on normal Garrosh? Well let me check this number one DK in the world and see what he's doing. If you want to take this website from blowing people's minds to rewriting the game of WoW itself, an individual armory link needs to be added next to each players name so that when I am browsing through the top rankings of people in a 25m N Immerseus kill I can click a little W link next to their name and it will open a new tab with that person's WoW armory. I am getting excited just thinking about it. Now when I want to know if I am using Eternal Flame as much as that number 1 heroic H Pally, hey wait a sec, why don't I check his armory to see if we are gearing towards the same haste breakpoints. I wonder what his mastery is set to? Exactly how much stock does he place in critical strike? Not only checking raw stats, but what gear is he using? I have a bag full of all the pally healing pieces, but is he picking up his 4 set bonus or is he replacing it for better stated gear? Is he using the tier bonuses at all? I am aware that AskMrRobot.com lists all of the best in slots, but there is no accounting for comparing your gear against people with real-world experience and if they are achieving the top of the rankings list on your web site, they have a lot of advice to offer just by our ability to see their armory. As I was saying before, this little armory link would take your website to a whole new level in the WoW community. This would make you not only the number one place to come for personal and world statistical data but the best and only place to come for tested and proven gearing strategy. It's a small addition to the site but the impact it would have would be tremendous. Not to mention make this gamer very happy :)