asian ranking

Angel

Re: asian ranking

Post by Angel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Also would like to point out that the Asians get 2 resets per week. This means that they get twice as much loot then EU/US and twice as much Valor for upgrades per week. They definitely need a separate section for their rankings ASAP. Thanks.

MikeMo

Post by MikeMo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:35 am

I too just came here to post this. I hate going to look at the rankings and finding that the higher ilvl players are mostly the only ones shown. Being able to set a filter would be perfectly acceptable. Of course as you pointed out it may be difficult I think it should be done as soon as possible. Half of the reason why I use WoL is for the ranking and it's pretty much impossible to compete against the Chi/TW/KO players :(

Vortex

Post by Vortex » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am

Any update about separate the logs from Asian players?

I'm counting and which fight atm more then 100 asian players are rankin on each boss, speaking on top 200 parse.

Some bosses you can see around 120 asian players ranking, i bet around 50 of them have skill and deserve to rank but not the others 60-70 that are being boosted by itemlevel, if this don't change soon you'll see 200 asian players on logs. Hard to compete with them when with then can do around more 10k without pushing too much, just because blizzard decided such thing.

I'm playing at limit and can't rank more then top 100. It's kinda annoying and soon people will give up too look at logs.

Ofc isn't your fault admins and people that works here, i blame the company that did this change, but you have to do something, or people will stop to look at logs.

Angel

Post by Angel » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:43 am

Update please? Really sucks being like Rank 14 and when I look at the ranks page it's Rank 1 US/EU :(

Zelos

Post by Zelos » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Angel wrote:Update please? Really sucks being like Rank 14 and when I look at the ranks page it's Rank 1 US/EU :(
I know that feel, bro.
Rank 3 worldwide and above me there's only that chinese guy that got ranked two times with the same kill. :(

So - any update on this?

Heavy

Post by Heavy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:10 am

As someone else has stated , i think that you should separate Asia from Europe and USA. It's just not fair.

Vortex

Post by Vortex » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Personally I'll stop looking for world of logs. Gz Asian players you're the best, hard to beat you.

appolyon

Post by appolyon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:08 pm

PLEASE fix this asap.

Many guilds, mine included, struggled at the beginning of this expac to gear at the same rate as other players in 25 prog. Let alone those now playing a completely different raid coefficient in Asia. Who of course do significantly higher hps/dps (BASE multipliers alone make this ridiculous). A great many people have come to rely (and I believe intentionally) on WoL for everything from recruiting to replacing players, if need be.

I do understand the challenge - I'm a technician... I just wanted to add my voice to the pleas of urgency.

Thanks,

Appo

Izreal

Post by Izreal » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 am

Any update on this issue?

removechinaparse

Post by removechinaparse » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Why hasn't WoL separated CN/KR rankings from EN/US yet?
Is the owner of WoL Chinese or something?