But in this match I think there is Fortnite Items

yuandanzou

But in this match I think there is Fortnite Items

Post by yuandanzou » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:28 am

I believe the way they've been doing upgrades is actually intriguing. Clearly every game is a service now, and each game has things happening once per week, twice per week, or whatever. But in this match I think there is Fortnite Items a feeling that you don't know what is going to proceed when you log into. Today I logged in and there is aliens, spaceships in the sky, and each of the TVs are awarded this crisis broadcast signal and I don't know why.

That continuing narrative, the fact that there is a comet and all this stuff happening, and people aren't sure what, and also the condition of the world is changing--is really trendy. Would you describe that narrative a bit? For the previous two weeks, there's been this thing that Epic, the programmer of this game, has not clarified, it is only, you logged in and all of a sudden there is this weird thing in the skies. You are not sure if it is a glitch or something. The game has this thing called the Storm which produces things in the sky that's an anomaly, which means you are not sure whether that's a thing. Then two weeks after it becomes slightly bigger, and 2 days after it gets bigger, and all a sudden you're like, 'OK, I guess this is a comet that is coming nearer to the island?'

And then two weeks after it begins making this fortnite weapons buzzing noise, and then all of a sudden a week later you will find a bunch of smaller comets coming down. They haven't impacted anything, but everyone's clearly speaking about that, since regardless of where you look, it looks like there is going to be some type of event going on. They haven't told anyone what it is, but everyone's thinking it's likely to end on April 30 with the current season...