toddlers

Geqeb

toddlers

Post by Geqeb » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:18 pm

How difficult is it to find a good pot? Check out the best potty training seat on top-mom.com for toddlers. I am sure your baby and you will be satisfied.

Mannsean

Re: toddlers

Post by Mannsean » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:28 pm

your baby's confort and health are the most important, so when buying something, think twice.

Lawmalsh

Post by Lawmalsh » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:45 pm

Please don't forget that a bad stroller can put in danger your baby. I agree that the confort is very important. Ask your child if they feel ok. Me and my husband changed this summer the stroller for our baby. He didn't want to, because there are a lot of strollers too expensive, but then I found this Baby Jogger Stroller and convinced my husband that is a good price for something so qualitative and so useful. I think we will use it for our next baby that is coming soon.

IamSlater

Post by IamSlater » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Lawmalsh wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:45 pm
Please don't forget that a bad stroller can put in danger your baby. I agree that the confort is very important. Ask your child if they feel ok. Me and my husband changed this summer the stroller for our baby. He didn't want to, because there are a lot of strollers too expensive, but then I found this Baby Jogger Stroller and convinced my husband that is a good price for something so qualitative and so useful. I think we will use it for our next baby that is coming soon.
You're totally right. Thanks for the information.