losing weight

Daxet

losing weight

Post by Daxet » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:05 pm

Different people lose weight in different ways. Exercise and diet can sometimes be inadequate and you have to resort to help with supplements but always consult with professionals in this field, best weight loss pills on gym-expert.com.

Mannsean

Re: losing weight

Post by Mannsean » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Many people are just obsessed with losing weight

Lawmalsh

Post by Lawmalsh » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:26 pm

Obsessed or not, a lot of people have serious problems with their weight. Many people complain about being fat, and it is something normal to want to look great, to feel great. Here comes in help the diets. One of the most popular is the keto diet that have already helped a lot of people. When they hear “keto diet” they become threatened, because they think they will just drink water all the day. It is not like that. If you are worried about what to eat on keto, just see the link I attached and feel free to ask there your questions.

Mannsean

Post by Mannsean » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:52 pm

Lawmalsh wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:26 pm
Obsessed or not, a lot of people have serious problems with their weight. Many people complain about being fat, and it is something normal to want to look great, to feel great. Here comes in help the diets. One of the most popular is the keto diet that have already helped a lot of people. When they hear “keto diet” they become threatened, because they think they will just drink water all the day. It is not like that. If you are worried about what to eat on keto, just see the link I attached and feel free to ask there your questions.
I tried the keto, it was great