one man guild on world of logs?

gonlaz

one man guild on world of logs?

Post by gonlaz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 am

Hello - Can I start a one man guild on here without a real guild site and use the log analyzer?

hoho

Re: one man guild on world of logs?

Post by hoho » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:16 am

Yes you can, it doesn't really matter what guildname (or server) you use here. Though I'd suggest to at least put the server right so that in case there will be some kind of armory-integration in distant future it would work for you aswell.

gonlaz

Post by gonlaz » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:44 pm

hoho wrote:Yes you can, it doesn't really matter what guildname (or server) you use here. Though I'd suggest to at least put the server right so that in case there will be some kind of armory-integration in distant future it would work for you as well.

Thanks for the reply - I seem to be having some difficulty with it. World of logs says I need to enter a guild url, but I don't have one; confused, any help is greatly appreciatexd

gonlaz

Post by gonlaz » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Ugh, ok I just entered any site into it and created my guild, now the installing of the client - "dir not configured" error - what did I do wrong?

Maihem
Site Admin

Post by Maihem » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Check your settings in Edit --> Preferences. Your WoW log dir is probably not set (correctly).