Private Logs

Deeception

Private Logs

Post by Deeception » Sat May 29, 2010 12:05 am

I apologize if this is located in a FAQ or post somewhere and I just haven't found it but - how do I make logs private when I upload them? It doesn't seem to be apparent in the management page.

Aroa

Re: Private Logs

Post by Aroa » Sat May 29, 2010 11:40 am

If you go to the menu item called "List of reports" in your guild menu you will see all your reports. One of the columns there is called Visibility. Right now your reports should have Visibility= Public. If you click on the word Public for a report you will see that it changes from a normal text to a drop down box. Now you can change the status to Private or Hidden if you want.

pollack

Post by pollack » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 pm

I have a new question for the private setting.
Finally before reading this i found out how to set it to private, thats nice BUT....

The problem i have is that after a X amount of days the logs get set back to public, by a for me unknown reason.

If there is anyone that could explain this to me, or tell me what i might be doing wrong i would be very thanksfull

Regards Pollack,

Maihem
Site Admin

Post by Maihem » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 pm

HIDDEN means PRIVATE for over week only and is meant for e.g. first kills. Simply set your reports' visibility to PRIVATE PRIVATE instead.

Arioch

Post by Arioch » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:51 am

Aroa wrote:If you go to the menu item called "List of reports" in your guild menu you will see all your reports. One of the columns there is called Visibility. Right now your reports should have Visibility= Public. If you click on the word Public for a report you will see that it changes from a normal text to a drop down box. Now you can change the status to Private or Hidden if you want.
Is there a way to set it before having any logs loaded?

And do private logs get picked up for rankings?

Aroa

Post by Aroa » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:02 am

Arioch wrote: Is there a way to set it before having any logs loaded?

And do private logs get picked up for rankings?
I do not think it is possible to set it to private before you upload the log. But you can of course keep your "List of reports" open in a different browser tab and continue to reload that while you upload the report and as soon as you see the report you can set it to private. Then it shouldn't be public for more than a few seconds, I guess.

I am not sure but I do not think private reports is ranked.