Halion Logging

nydaelia

Halion Logging

Post by nydaelia » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:59 am

Is it mandatory or something to have someone logging in both top and bottom level? As we killed halion, i was logging in shadow realm, and it never counted as a kill for our guild on WoL.

Nogun

Re: Halion Logging

Post by Nogun » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 pm

nydaelia wrote:Is it mandatory or something to have someone logging in both top and bottom level?
I might not be up to date but I thought combatlog merging wasn't implemented yet so that wouldn't be possible.

All of my Halion kills so far were parsed as wipes, I've been in both Twilight and Physical realm when the death occurred.

Arioch

Post by Arioch » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:19 am

I haven't found anything about merging and that would be greatly useful.

We got a parse from the shadow side and one from the outside, severe differences in healing and DPS numbers and neither show a kill.

Does the parse see 2 Halions and only acknowledge the death of one, resulting in an attempt instead of a kill?

ArcaneMagus

Post by ArcaneMagus » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Correct, the shadow and fire Halions are actually different mobs with different ID's. To register a kill you need to have the death line for both in your log. Currently there is no way to do this using only WoL. You would need to merge the two logs together using a different program. Currently a lot of the rankings that are up there somebody has just added the death line for both only so they are missing a LOT of data...