Kitano

hai!

Post by Kitano » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:18 pm

;)

Angelista

Re: hai!

Post by Angelista » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 pm

HAYA! :shock:

PS. oh good, it has the prosilver theme :)

PS2. Btw Plato you gotta add Ulduar if you aren't working on it already ;)

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Hey :P

Yeah, added on the todo list. That thing is growing with a rather impressive speed, I wonder if we can keep up with all the change requests. Thank you, testers! Keep the bugs and suggestions coming, on forums or msn, we'll keep you updated on the progress on the stuff fixed thread.

mutagen

Post by mutagen » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:29 am

Looks great so far! Upload client is impressive, I like selecting a portion of the fights and only uploading that.

Any thoughts for sharing your roadmap or features you're working on? I've got all kinds of obvious suggestions but I bet they're already planned.

Stuff like:
* Pet Merging
* Death Log (last handful of events before player death)
* Class colors in Graph
* Select subsections of fight on graph, update stats over just that portion of fight (how much DPS do we do in Bloodlust?)
* Healing Done On Pie Chart

Miles
Site Admin

Post by Miles » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:39 pm

So much to do, so little time!

Pet merging: Blizzard is mean. Every time a pet is summoned / ressed, it gets a new id. While merging should already work, it doesn't do it's job perfectly. It's on the to fix list.
Death Log: Yup. The last x lines before death is one of the most important things to show, it's on the todo.
Class coloring: good idea. I've got an idea how to do it alread.
Zoom to selection: I blame the interface. Drag your mouse on the graph and right click to bring up the context menu, set page to selection. It only works on the players table and player details page tho.
Healing done on pie chart: bug? It works on FF3/IE7/8, but who knows... Or do you mean absolute numbers, like 1.23M?

Kytra

Post by Kytra » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Hiya! looking good so far. Just working on the navigation on the graphs would be cool. I found it kinda confusing at first to find everything. :P

czegee

Post by czegee » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi.
I tried this and I think it could be very very good stuff.

My personal suggestion for some part of the log viewer:

I can view my avg ability damages, but I cant view my minimum and maximum hit/crit damage, i think this can be easily fixed because if it can calculate the avg damage it must get those data from somewhere :)

Maybe a compare feature should be good and with that feature this site can be easily a top wanted for everyone :)