Robot access

Re: Robot access

Postby Miles » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Boss name: in a new version. We're currently overhauling the data export from reports, we'll write a new version of the feed soon.

Bug: will fix.
Miles
Site Admin

Postby Miles » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Vorend wrote:Error: "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'" in getZones (/var/python/worldoflogs/src/wol/core/views/feeds.py:112)

Yup, got a few stack traces in the mail. Had to do a surgical fix, as a good chunk of the source tree was modified already and we're not working with tags and branches yet. Works now - it was a zone == None -> zone.id -> cannot index that -> mail stack trace and display error.
Miles
Site Admin

Postby Scheme » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Think we could get a 'comment' tag for each corresponding raid, at the same level as the id, date, et al, and as specified in the Comment line in the client during upload? I see it in the calendar tooltips, which are handled by a renderTooltip js function, but not anywhere else.
Scheme

Postby Miles » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Good idea. Will be there for the next version.

The current version of the reports feed will still be available when the next one is released, but not extended anymore. There will be a few major changes, as blizzard changed the meaning of normal vs heroic and hard mode will be supported as well as variants on the fight.

Planning is: switch over to the new db structure, redo the whole fights/* section, add a zone/* section and redo stats/*. After that is done, look at the raid feed and check what extra information can be included.
Miles
Site Admin

Postby Graf » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:55 am

Would love some kinda static output (that refreshes only once a day to
reduce load) of the ranking pages, so people can analyse that stuff.

For example:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/pla ... ps/static/

{'boss': [(34441, 'H')],
'rows': [{
'rank' : '1',
'name' : 'Kitty',
'class' : 'Druid',
'specc' : 'Feral-Cat_Druid',
'fight_id' : 345432,
'duration': 12774889,
'damageDone': 5432532,
'procent' : 5,
'time' : 442,
},
{
'rank' : '2',
'name' : 'Arcangel',
'class' : 'Mage',
'specc' : 'Arcane_Mage',
'fight_id' : 345432,
'duration': 12774889,
'damageDone': 5332532,
'procent' : 4.9,
'time' : 442,
}
]}
Or XML, or just plain comma delimited, whatever is least load.
You get the point, make it 200 ranking orso.
Graf

Postby Miles » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:12 am

Bump. Changed data provided for private use only into a Creative Commons license, see post #1 for more info; cba to write our own and BY-NC-SA is just perfect for our users.
Miles
Site Admin

Postby Warwench » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Heyas,

I am trying to put together some DPS Rankings and Graphs of Tanks specifically.

I see you have Prot Warrior, Prot Paladin and Bear Tanks spread out, but the DK's are not separated.

A DPS listing for Tanks, per fight would be great, however I could get my stuff compiled with just a one time feed of some data.

I am really looking for a top 120 list for each ICC fight, for each Class/Spec.

I figure it might not be terribly difficult for someone (one time) to execute some SQL on the back end and give me a list for each of those.

Here is what I have done so far : https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiBFYSwPHUdBdGlINlphaWM0OV9peFVuUHh1Z3gyS0E&hl=en

As you can see, no DK numbers. The ones I did get, I got from copy/paste on the rankings.

Cleaner, nicer more reliable data, even if just one time, would be invaluable.

I figure something like: select the DPS from the data where boss = blah and ability_used = "unique tank ability for that class" and order desc, limit 120.

I figure I could probably get this data from crawling and scraping, but that is a lot of work for me, and not nice to your service.

Thanks for your time.
Warwench

Postby Maihem » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:20 pm

@Zate: I've sent a reply to your e-mail containing some details on your request.
Maihem
Site Admin

Postby Miles » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 pm

I've got no DK, so hmm, no idea what flags someone as a tank or dps. You better poke Maihem and see if you two can work out some reliable detection of tank vs dps spec.
Miles
Site Admin

Postby hoho » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Frost presence + Rune Strike are pretty much never used by anyone who isn't actively getting hit with stuff, though DK's of any spec can be using them. Rune strike is only usable after dk dodges or parrys and I'm quite sure dps dk's would rather use some higher DPS ability than that to fill their GCDs.
hoho

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion