- Site Admin
- Posts: 1526
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:12 pm
We've noticed that the auto update mechanism wasn't working correctly for a few users. This thread explains how you can fix it.
- If you have created a shortcut to the app, remove it first. Launching the client via that shortcut will use the cached version.
- Clear the cache via the instructions on this thread.
- Launch the client via the link on the upper right corner of WoL.
If it still doesn't work:
- Make sure your java version is up to date. You can fetch a no-nonsense version from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ ... index.html, pick the J2SE JRE, 32 bits version
- The WoL Client tutorial and common issues thread contains lots of troubleshooting tips.
- If it still doesn't work, post a reply here so we can solve this together and others with the same problem can see the solution.