- Site Admin
- Posts: 1526
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:12 pm
We've noticed that the auto update mechanism wasn't working correctly for a few users. This thread explains how you can fix it.
- If you have created a shortcut to the app, remove it first. Launching the client via that shortcut will use the cached version.
- Clear the cache via the instructions on this thread.
- Launch the client via the link on the upper right corner of WoL.
If it still doesn't work:
- Make sure your java version is up to date. You can fetch a no-nonsense version from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ ... index.html, pick the J2SE JRE, 32 bits version
- The WoL Client tutorial and common issues thread contains lots of troubleshooting tips.
- If it still doesn't work, post a reply here so we can solve this together and others with the same problem can see the solution.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:51 pm
Thanks for update this and aware the people many people are faced this problem and they don't have any solution but now they have solution. This solution is also available in this site https://marvelous-reviews.com/college-e ... ofreading/
and here many other problem solution and am happy to share this with friends.