Maplestory M is slowly becoming less pay2win

Sletrry

Maplestory M is slowly becoming less pay2win

Post by Sletrry » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:59 am

Maplestory was good before because there was a neighborhood, there was always people available chat and to play with. I think if nexon opened GMS to more regions players would return NX would be purchased. I am sure many north american players would return into the buy Maplestory M Mesos if the game got lively.

I meanwe understand nexon bans the IP so nexon could market maplestory2 mesos the game rights to firms natives to those areas, but from my experience, Maplestory in my state (Brazil) failed miserably simply because there were not many players around. Unless they believe the game will continue in the future, people won't buy cash.

Also, one of the most important thing in a game in my opinion is stability. I like to know that everyday I will wake up and play the game without gigantic surprises because of a stupid company. I am sure many men and women think like me. Having IP ban in GMS, in 2015, is a indicator that nexon wishes to kill the game permanently. Especially for Explorer, Cygnus Knight and non-maplestory2 Demon/Xenon Resistance personalities (since those tend to get treated by the narrative as members of a team, rather than a particular person ).

Seriously, I can not be the only individual who will dislike most of the existing conversation alternatives for talking to maplestory2 NPCs (especially ones who, quite frankly, create my character look dumb or childish). Would not it be cool if we can, upon making our character, assign them a pair of particular personality traits which would determine the wording of your pursuit dialogue?

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !