Feature request: Realm dps ranking?

Re: Feature request: Realm dps ranking?

Postby BlaMe » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:30 pm

any update?
BlaMe

Postby Leikoz » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:49 am

bump

Also i don't exactly understand the whole "it'd require us to do 500more rankings"

Perhaps i'm just expecting the rankings to do much less than others are.

The only thing i think a realm "rankings" should need, is a compilation like the guild "ranked players" page; which is just a list of players already in the global rankings.

A giant list with just realms would be nice and should only require as much resources as 500 new guild's "ranked" pages.(not actually going through and re-ranking each player into a new list 500times)
Leikoz

Postby vanquisherr » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 pm

I too would like to know if there is any update with this feature. Would be pretty nice to just click my realm and then choose the different fights to see people only on my realm.
vanquisherr

Postby sirdidymoose » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:40 am

i would love this feature, i know the inter guild competition is actually pretty high on my realm and our raiders would like to know how they stack up.
sirdidymoose

Postby Frenzy » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:56 am

bump =)
Frenzy

Postby Lyshkami » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:39 am

I came here just to post (almost) this exact suggestion.
Miles wrote:We can has SSDs, soon. I'll think about it.

If we extend the listing to like top 400 globally, we can probably just do add realm=X in the WHERE clause and get some data from it. It won't be a full top200 list tho, as there are usually less than 200x [whatever spec] raiders on a realm.
Myself, personally, I'm more interested in how many players on my server are in the top 2000, rather than seeing the top 200 for my server. Please add WHERE realm=X, and don't forget the healing rankings too :D
Lyshkami

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Feature Requests